CEMENTEC ready-to-use microcement kits
CEMENTEC’s ready-to-use microcement is a type of decorative coating that is easy and simple to apply. Through it, you can achieve real changes in the appearance of your home, without the need for building work or generating dust and debris. One of the main features that stand out about CEMENTEC’s ready-to-use microcement kits is that they are multi-surface products. What does this mean? Well, they can be used on any type of surface or support. Whether tiles, tiles, plaster, plaster, cement and even on wood.
The only general condition is that the surface must be completely stable. This includes walls, floors, kitchen worktops, bathrooms, etc.
Characteristics and specifications of CEMENTEC’s ready-to-use microcement kits
It seems interesting to first consider each and every one of the products designed and conceived to cover the coating needs associated with microcement. For all these reasons, CEMENTEC’s microcement kits offer seven different versions, which are described below:
- PURE by CEMENTEC STANDARD: A product that can be used both on walls and floors in interiors. Provided that, as we have said before, they are in optimal conditions to be coated. It can be applied on wet areas, such as kitchens or bathrooms, when its surface protection is complemented with the FINISH FORTE PLUS total protection finish product. Furthermore, this product is only used on surfaces that are smooth or homogeneous. Tiles, marble, self-levelling, plaster, etc.
- PURE by CEMENTEC TEXTURE: Unique system on the market with textured aesthetics of ready-to-use microcement. It imitates or matches the traditional appearance of two-component microcement. Product suitable for interior walls and floors with marked and/or textured aesthetics. It can be applied on wet areas, such as kitchens or bathrooms, when its surface protection is complemented with the FINISH FORTE PLUS total protection finish product. Applicable on tiles, marble, self-levelling, plaster, etc.
- PURE by CEMENTEC VINTAGE: Material that fully achieves a retro look by means of a simple mopping. You can use it both on walls and floors in interiors and achieve a textured or marked aesthetic. It can be applied on wet areas, such as kitchens or bathrooms, when its surface protection is complemented with the FINISH FORTE PLUS total protection finish product. Get a wall that looks like an old wall, an ash-coloured floor or a bathroom in a winter sea. Enjoy its different colours!
- WATER RESISTANT by CEMENTEC WATER RESISTANT: Especially suitable for those areas of the bathroom where water is in continuous contact with the surface. Such as: Shower trays, washbasins integrated in worktops, etc. This product will give a facelift to your room, thanks to its rough aesthetics and homogeneous colour. Its water-repellent and non-slip characteristics make it a product that is also suitable for outdoor areas. Spaces that are usually more exposed to temperature changes, humidity, rain, etc. Applicable on tiles, marble, self-levelling, plaster and other materials, always under the protection of FINISH FORTE PLUS polyurethane varnish. Element that intensifies waterproofing and chemical resistance.
- WATER RESISTANT by CEMENTEC POOL: Product designed specifically for swimming pools. It has water-repellent properties and maximum resistance to the high compression of retained water. It is also resistant to abrasion from knocks, scratches or corrosive chemicals. Maximum thickness of 3 millimetres and finished with a smooth aesthetic and continuous colour. Anti-slip particles can be added as a complement and it is quite easy to maintain or clean.
- EXTREME by CEMENTEC HIGH TRANSIT: It is a product capable of resisting high pedestrian traffic, as well as the weight of light hand machinery. Able to simulate the visual appearance of terrazzo, it is a product of maximum surface hardness and scratch resistant. Applicable in interiors, although its strength lies in external areas due to its resistance to water and chemical agents. It is advisable to combine it with the final protective finish FINISH FORTE PLUS. It requires a surface or support base in good conditions to proceed with its application. Likewise, it must be anchored and must not have any particles that have flaked off the surface.
- EXTREME by CEMENTEC MICROTERRAZO: Total performance of a continuous coating with the appearance of terrazzo, available in different colours. With its surface hardness, it is ideal for areas with moderate pedestrian traffic. It is recommended to have the substrate prepared and adapted, just where this system is going to be applied.